#26

assalamualaikum :)

dear my heartbeat,

i have so many feelings but there are not enough words to describe them. so, i keep saying the same things over and over again. but, you know, i'm scared that i'll keep repeating them and they will lose their meaning then i won't be able to say anything at all. words fall short whenever i want to tell you how special you are to me, but all i can say is that my world is full of smiles whenever i think of you.

times are being rough and hard for me, for you and for us now. but, i can guarantee you, as long as we are together, we can go through all these. we're going to stand with faith, struggling hard and kickin' our ass off till Allah says "YES". i'm not giving up on you and absolutely not giving up on us.

i can live with all kinds of people, you named it; jerk, assholes, moron, stupid and crazy. but i can't live without you. your name is included in my future list and i want it to be permanent, no changes required. sometimes, when i think about it, it's funny how you can turn from completely stranger for me to the most important person in my life now?

you know what? having you is such a bless. even though we fight a lot, to be honest, i have never feel regret for having you. you're absolutely my best. thank you so much for everything that you have ever done for me, thank you for loving me and thank you for being you.


i might not be so good in expressing my love towards you, but i know you can feel it. 
i love you too much for words :)
may Allah ease everything for us, Aamiin, in shaa Allah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment